Not sure how to promote your products and services? Hand it over to influencers; they will create new and inventive ways to popularize your brand like never before!
In our last blog, you may have got an idea of how Influencer marketing works to better connect with your audience. As promised, this blog will suggest you an easy way to get started with your influencer marketing campaign. Here are the broad strokes:
Determine your target audience and outline your goals
Before you introduce your influencer, you must understand your audience first. You must also clearly define your marketing objectives depending on whether you want to increase your brand awareness or promote your product. Having a clear vision will evidently help you to accomplish your goals and choose the right influencer for your brand.
Select the right social media channels
Choosing the right social media channels is one of the most important things while you decide to run your campaign. It’s not just always the audience and the influencer, but also the right social media channels which make your campaign successful. The social media channel that you choose ultimately determines your ROI. For instance, video content works better on Facebook and YouTube while pictures go better on Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr.
While determining which channels & methods are to be used, it is crucial to perform an extensive research to know where your potential customers spend most of their time. However, building a campaign, it is ideal to employ multiple platforms for a better exposure and test how different platforms work to reach your target audience effectively. Once, you finalize your channels, you can optimize the message to receive best outcomes.
Find the most suitable influencer
There are several ways to hunt your perfect influencer out there in the market. Among the top ideas, let’s discuss the few of them:
- Do an Internet search: Among the various methods to look for your influencer, this is probably the most time-taking process if you are starting from the scratch. To get started, you need to go through different websites, read blogs, find people with a natural affinity and watch videos to find the perfect influencer that resonates with your brand.
- Explore in the influencer marketplace: Just as there is a marketplace for everything, you can look out for influencers on different networks dedicated to influencer marketing like Famebit, Tidal, TapInfluence, among others.
- Social media monitoring: This is one of the most used technique to find perfect influencer for your brand. There are tools like BuzzSumo that help you find influencers who are talking about the relevant topics to your brand. As a popular way, you can also look for relevant hashtags on Twitter to find people who are already talking about your brand or products to approach & grab opportunity to partner with them.
Closely follow the activities of your desired influencer
Following your potential influencers before approaching them is crucial. Before you make a decision, you must carry thorough research to understand who they are. Things that you should consider is how the influencers connect with their audience; what response do they get; which brands do they promote and how do they present information.
While considering the above points, you must not jump onto numbers game. What really matters is the quality of followers. An influencer who wins the trust of his/ her audience and has ability to encourage their audience to try something new just on their recommendation is the one you are actually looking for. You must realize that intimacy and trust are the most important factors while determining the potential effectiveness of your influencers at promoting your brand or product.
Approach your Influencer
Once you select the right influencer to carry your marketing message, it’s high time that you approach them. To develop a steady connection, you can start by following them on social media, subscribe to them, promote their content and then finally ask them if they are interested in promoting your brand.
Create a Marketing Campaign
As you partner with your influencer, it’s time for you to create a compelling marketing campaign for your influencer to share. Having an influencer who shares his/her experience while using your product or service holds great value. However, there are several other ways your influencer can promote your brand to the audience. In accordance, you can go with your influencer to:
- Provide a generous product review
- Organise a contest or giveaway
- Tweet about your product or service
- Share videos of experience in the event, organized by you
- Create a native ad for your product
Once you follow the points mentioned above, it suggests that you have geared up for an effective influencer marketing campaign. This will also help you find the best influencer for your brand and get the most out of your partnership!