One of our WordPress sites had more than 800 old registered users. I wanted to delete a majority of them due to inactivity. It is a time taking process to select 20 users on a page and bulk delete them (default number pf users displayed at once).
Then I learned it is super easy to display and perform action on more than 20 users in the WordPress dashboard.
Click on the “Screen Options” on the top right corner and change the “Number of Item Per Page” from 20 to anything you want. And it’s done.
Are you a beginner trying your hands at WordPress? Subscribe to our newsletter to get easy and quick WordPress hacks.
For those of you who don’t know what a white paper is, let’s get this one straight. A white paper is an authoritative report that informs the readers succinctly about a complex issue. It allows businesses to explain themselves to the readers and inform them about a problem in the market and offer a credible solution for the same.
An ICO whitepaper plays a critical role in the success of every ICO and distinguishes legit ICOs from the fake ones. Remember that the purpose of your white paper is to inform the reader about your project. So it should not have the slightest aspect of a sales pitch, although you are selling the readers an idea. The success of any project depends on several factors, like the amount of investment that the project managed to pool in, audience engagement, and the overall management of the ICO. However, a well-written white paper for ICO can often determine how the project will unfold, right in the initial stages of the ICO. The following points will tell you why.
- A whitepaper highlights the existing problem: Why would anybody be interested in your project until it addresses a genuine issue? And if nobody wants to hear what you are talking about, better find yourself a much benevolent ‘Uncle Sam’ to see through your investment needs. Also, a document that only introduces a problem without offering a viable solution won’t find too many takers. A well-written ICO whitepaper not only addresses a genuine issue in the market but also provides a workable solution to fix that problem. A white paper, therefore, builds trust between you and the potential investors that the solution you are suggesting will work, and the project will grow exponentially in the coming years giving everyone a fair share on their investments.
- A white paper is a reflection of your company’s philosophy: A white paper is an embodiment of the company’s philosophy, economic viability, and rationality. The roadmap that the company proposes to achieve its objectives reflects how the company perceives its aim. I have been a part of several ICOs, and I have learned something from each one of those. Believe it or not, any veteran investor worth their salt is capable of gauging the legitimacy of an ICO project by merely looking at the timeline proposed in the document. A well-written white paper for ICO conveys the organization’s message. It throws light on the company’s philosophy, which consequently determines the customers’ decision to invest in the project.
- The ICO whitepaper identifies the core team and their track record: Would you ever trust someone with your money in accomplishing a specific set task if you have no clue about that person’s qualifications? Well, I guess we all know the answer to that one! Similarly, every investor would be circumspect in trusting a project that has got no known names in the cryptocurrency niche. A fantastic team can pull off an average idea. Also, the best of the ideas and business plans are bound to fail when entrusted with a below-average team. Potential investors will want to know whose responsibility it will be to bring to fruition the ideas mentioned in your project. Your white paper for ICO is one place where you can give a detailed account of the core team that will manage the project. It will provide the readers with sufficient insights into the previous projects that your team has handled.
- White paper generates publicity: A closely knitted piece of informative document educating the readers about a market problem and proposing a viable solution is cool. Naturally, people will want to know more about it, thereby, bringing in more positive publicity. You might have seen upcoming ICOs building and managing large communities on platforms like the Telegram and Discord. These followers may not all necessarily invest in these projects, but they create the much-needed hype around these ICO projects so that genuine investors can come to about these projects. Where do you think ICOs managed to earn these followers on community management platforms? Well, these are all ‘gifts’ from their white papers. Thus, an impressive white paper for ICO acts as an effective promotion for the project to attract investment.
- An ICO whitepaper attracts investments: The ultimate objective of the white paper is to attract investments which will propel the project to move forward. A document with powerful and compelling words, thoroughly backed by data and statistics, is the perfect recipe to gain traction among potential investors. Through my years of experience, I can guarantee you that there is nothing more challenging than selling an abstract item to a person. Expecting people to throw in their money that isn’t ready yet is overwhelming. Your white paper is your only shot to making people see the potential of your project and persuading them to pool in their money. Everything else like marketing or community management comes later when the white paper has already made its mark on the readers.
In a world where new ICOs keep propping up every other day, your white paper is the only thing that sets you apart from your competitors. Your white paper determines your product’s unique selling point. Thus, it is essential that you have an impressive and compelling white paper giving out details regarding your ICO project. If you find yourself inept at creating such a white paper, hire an ICO white paper writer. Or if yours is a large corporation, you can also hire an agency that provides ICO white paper writing services. Do whatever suits your needs and budget, but get this one right as your white paper can become the cornerstone to your success.
Now that you know how important is your ICO whitepaper for your ICO’s success, stay tuned to our blogs next Wednesday to find out 5 things you should bear in mind while writing an ICO Whitepaper.
A recent report released by Chartbeat unveils that Google Chrome’s mobile article suggestions are now the fourth biggest source of referral site visitors. The first three biggest sources include Twitter, Facebook and Google search.
Mobile article suggestions appear when a user opens a new tab within the Chrome app. These mobile articles are also known as “Articles for You,” “Chrome Suggestions,” and “Chrome Content Suggestions.”
In 2017, the traffic from Chrome’s mobile articles has grown by 2,100%, as indicated by Chartbeat’s data. The referral traffic took a leap from 15 million visits per month to 341 million visits per month, where Chartbeat is only following referral traffic from Android.
Chartbeat attributes the exponential growth of referral site visitors from the mobile articles as users go on to transition away from desktop computers to mobile gadgets.
“Mobile web traffic to Charbeat’s client has grown over 20% since January 2017, showing how much more time users are spending on their mobile devices.”
There are a number of other factors also which contribute to the growth of referral traffic from Articles for You. One of them is Chrome being the top browser of the world. Additionally, users cannot avoid seeing suggestions as Articles for You show up by default each time when you open a new tab on Chrome.
Another reason why Chrome’s articles suggestions are so potent to drive traffic is that the suggestions are personalized and based on browsing history which interests users.
It is too early to ascertain how site owners can optimize for these articles, however, publishing AMP versions can be useful. As per Chartbeat, Articles for You primarily surfaces AMP pages, with around 72% of article suggestions leading to AMPs.
Now when Articles for You have become an important source of referral traffic, it is on their “research agenda,” says Chartbeat. The company will follow the trend closely and consistently report on any new updates.
LinkedIn, the largest professional networking site, has introduced a new feature to post video ads for sponsored content on its news feed. Phil Spitzer, Product manager at LinkedIn, says that unlike pre or post-roll video ads, these video for sponsored content can be directly placed in the news feed as a standalone post.
The video ads present in the news feed, have persistent “call to action” button, that captures lead throughout the video, at any point. Advertisers are also equipped with conversion tracking, which allows them to measure the number of leads, website visits, and sign-ups, among other valuable actions. The actual performance can be estimated through insights and breakdowns like, who is watching the ads, who is getting engaged and who is converting.
Video of the sponsored content can be targeted on the basis of job title, seniority, industry type, skills or competencies, company name, and other categories.
Along with this, LinkedIn is also providing an opportunity for businesses to add video to their company pages. This enables companies and publishers to showcase a video directly on its page. As per LinkedIn, a company page video generates conversation 5x more, as compared to other content forms.